Financial Aid Programs Available
Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
Public Safety Memorial Grant
Strategic Industries Workforce Development Grant (SIWDG)
Access Loan Program
Investment Act (WIA)
and Eligible Dependents
Applying for Financial Assistance
The financial aid program at Lanier Technical College is designed to provide financial
assistance to eligible students. Our program is intended to supplement the efforts
of the student and family. Application forms are available from the Financial Aid
Office and online. It is recommended that application procedures for financial aid
begin as soon as you have selected your program of study. Click here
for more information regarding how to apply for financial aid.
STUDENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have the right to ask the school:
- The names of its accrediting or licensing organizations.
- About its programs; it’s instructional, laboratory, and other physical facilities; and its faculty.
- What the cost of attending is, and what its policy is on refunds to students who withdraw.
- What financial assistance is available, including information on all Federal, State, local, private, and institutional financial aid programs.
- What the procedures and deadlines are for submitting applications for each available financial aid program.
- How and when you will be paid and the type and amount of assistance you will receive.
It is your responsibility to:
- Review and consider all information about a school’s program before you enroll.
- Pay special attention to your application for student financial aid, complete it accurately, and submit it on time to the right place. Errors can prevent or delay your receiving aid.
- You must understand Lanier Tech’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policy.
- Know and comply with all deadlines for applying or re-applying for aid.
- Provide all additional documentation, verification, corrections, and/or new information requested by the financial aid office.
- Notify your school of a change in your name, address, or attendance status.
Requirements for Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Transient Status
(LTC Transient Students Enrolling in Other Colleges)
(Transient Students from Other Colleges Enrolling at LTC)