Lanier Technical College
2017 - 2018
Catalog and Student Handbook
Photo of Graduates
You are a matriculated student when you are officially enrolled in a program (i.e. sent in any official transcripts, if needed), paid the application fee, and have received an "acceptance" letter to the College. To receive Financial Aid, you must be matriculated.