Learn more about ALL programs
Program of Study
Design your future at Lanier Technical College!
Companies are looking for creative thinkers; they are looking for you. The Interiors Program at Lanier Technical College is an exciting place where your talent and imagination will be valued and refined. Interior Design is all about making our world a more beautiful, safe, sustainable, functional, and accessible place to live, work, and thrive. The Interiors Program at Lanier Technical College, located at the Forsyth Campus, will provide you with a supportive, nurturing, and professional environment. You will study alongside classmates and industry experienced instructors who share your vision. You will learn and grow in professional ways that you never thought possible. Join the rewarding Interior Design industry.
The Diploma and Associate Degree Programs offer:
• Electronic design software including Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP,
and Minutes Matter
• 2D and 3D technical drawing, drafting, rendering, and sketching
• Color theory
• History of architecture and interiors
• Business practices
• Building codes
• Sustainable design
• Commercial and Residential Design
• Additional certification courses in window treatment design