Lanier Technical College
2019 - 2020
Catalog and Student Handbook
Photo of Graduates
Change of Name or Address
Students should inform the Office of Student Affairs of any change in name, address, phone number, or status. Change Forms are available in the Office of Student Affairs. If such changes are not reported, students may not receive grade transcripts, various announcements, etc.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader