Library Computer Reservations
Welcome! The Lanier Tech Libraries are now accepting computer reservations. Please select a campus and an available time slot.
- Reservations are for 2-hour blocks and students are restricted to one reservation per day. Students may be granted an additional appointment block if space is available. Please contact your campus librarian if an additional time block is needed.
- Appointments start promptly at the selected time. Time will not be extended if a student arrives late. As a courtesy to others, the library reserves the right to reschedule a student’s appointment if they are more than 15 minutes late.
- Only currently enrolled students will be admitted to the library. One person per appointment. Walk-ups may be accommodated depending on availability and are at the discretion of the library staff.
- Eating or drinking will be prohibited inside the library. If a student needs to eat or drink during their appointment, they may step outside. Appointments will not be extended due to breaks.
- Masks will be required when inside the library. If a student fails to comply with this requirement, by removing their mask or wearing their mask incorrectly, their appointment will be terminated and they will be asked to leave. If a student does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Appointments are for computer use only. Questions beyond basic IT assistance will need to be via phone, chat, or email. Reference librarians will not be available for face to face appointments. Stacks will be closed to browsing.