September 8, 2021
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Community Federal Work Study to be responsible for the following duties:
- Attend LCCA Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 9:50am and will follow the Hall County School System academic calendar
- Provide technical and academic support to ECCE Dual Enrollment students for ECCE 1101, ECCE 1103 and ECCE 1105 throughout the year as needed
- Provide Hands-On resources to assist students with Blackboard, Bb Collaborate, Turn-It-In, Microsoft Word and Bb Drop Boxes for submission of assignments as needed
- Assist students with weekly schedules to ensure that assignments are understood and are submitted by the due date as needed
- Notify ECCE Program Director at Lanier Technical College of any concerns regarding assignments, attendance, etc
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 21-22 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Must have already completed ECCE 1101, 1103 and 1105
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines.
20 hours per week at $10.00 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.