- Students who meet all requirements for placement into a selected program and are eligible to take all courses in the program curriculum are granted regular placement status.
- Students who do not meet all requirements for regular placement into a selected program are granted provisional placement status.
- Dually or Jointly enrolled students are not eligible for Provisional placement status.
Special Placement Status (Non-credential seeking)
- Applicants who wish to take credit coursework, but are not seeking a certificate, diploma, or associate degree are granted Special Admit status.
- The following specifics define the parameters of this status:
- May apply up to a maximum of 25 quarter or 17 semester credit hours into a specific program for credential seeking purposes after achieving regular admit status. The number of hours taken as a special admit student in no way waives the requirements of the regular admission and placement process.
- May enroll in classes only on a space-available basis.
- Must adhere to the specific institutional prerequisite requirements when selecting courses.
- Will not be eligible for any financial aid.
Transient Placement Status
- Students who submit a Transient Agreement from their home institution are granted Transient placement status.
- The Transient Agreement must verify that the student is in good standing.
- A current Transient Agreement is required for each term of enrollment.