Admissions Help


We are available to answer questions via email during business hours at You can also make an appointment with our admissions counselors here.

Forsyth and Dawson Admissions Counselor, Tonya Budke:
Hall and Barrow Admissions Counselor, Kimberly Collier:

If you are a High School Dual Enrollment student, please use the following link for appointments:

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Submit a completed application for admission with the $25 non-refundable application fee to the Office of Admissions.
    Information about applying for admissions on-line
  2. Submit an official high school transcript or an official GED or HSE transcript. If you have completed 30 semester or 45 quarter hours of degree level coursework at an accredited college, a high school transcript/GED scores is not required for Admissions. Students applying for federal financial aid (PELL) must submit official high school transcripts.
  3. Request that an official transcript be sent from all colleges, universities, or other postsecondary institutions attended.
  4. Request that official ACCUPLACER, SAT, or ACT test scores be sent to the Admissions Office.

  • Please record your Login ID and PIN. This information will be required in order for you to check your application status online.

NOTE: Official transcript means: sent directly from the releasing institution by mail, as an electronic transcript or in a hand delivered (unopened) envelope sealed by the releasing institution.

A student who leaves the College in good standing may apply for readmission as early as the next academic semester. This should be done through the Admissions Office. Students who have been dismissed because of unsatisfactory academic progress may be readmitted after one semester of absence from the School. A student suspended for disciplinary reasons may be considered for readmission at the end of the suspension by making an appeal through the Vice President for Student Affairs' Office. Readmission to a program will be granted on a space-available basis within the appropriate course sequence. A break in enrollment in excess of two semesters will require students to complete the curriculum in place at the time of re-enrollment.

Admissions Help Form

If you did not find the answer to your question(s) in our Frequently Asked Questions, please complete this form and someone from our Admissions department will contact you soon.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.