***Important Note: If your account balance is not paid in full by the deadline listed on the Academic Calendar, your name will be removed from all class rosters for the semester and you will not be allowed to attend class or participate in online classes.
The following are your options for payment:
- Pay Online:
- Available 24/7 through BannerWeb
- Visa, MasterCard, and personal checks accepted
- Pay in Person:
- Payments accepted at the Hall Campus and the Forsyth Campus by appointment. Please call 770-533-6909 to pay at the Hall Campus and 678-341-6657 to pay at the Forsyth Campus.
- Payment Plan:
- Offered through Nelnet Campus Commerce
- Only available for limited times during registration periods
- Enrollment fee required
- Sign up for a payment plan by logging into your BannerWeb student account. Click on the link under “Student Records” or proceed in paying balance and click on the Set up Nelnet Payment Plan link.
- Payment Plan Information (Nelnet)
If you have questions regarding any payment options, contact the cashier at 770-533-6909.