After Dual Enrollment


Below are the steps a current or prior Dual Enrollment student should complete to attend Lanier Technical College following their high school graduation.

  • Apply Online and select “Returning Student” for Application Type. The application fee is waived for Returning
    • You may utilize the Login ID and Pin you created when you first applied as a Dual Enrollment student.
    • If you have forgotten your Login ID and Pin, please click first time user account creation to establish a new Login ID and Pin.
  • Request for your high school counselor to submit your official high school transcript with the graduation date posted. All transcripts may be sent via mail to Office of Admissions, 2535 Lanier Tech Drive, Gainesville, GA 30507 OR e-transcripts, such as Parchment, eScrip – Safe, OR
  • Request Dual Enrollment transcripts from every college you have attended. You are not required to request the official transcript if you completed dual enrollment courses only with Lanier Technical College.
  • Provide verification of lawful presence and proof of in-state residency. All students applying for in state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States.
  • Check your status online. Your admission status reflects your outstanding documents required for your application. You will be required to meet the test score minimum requirements of your new program of study. Students may retest once per academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer) for the Accuplacer exam sections that were not at the minimum score requirement and must complete a 30 day wait period between each testing session.
  • Check your email. The Office of Admissions at Lanier Technical College will send a variety of emails to applicants. These emails will include important information on the opportunity to register for classes!

For more information, please visit the Admissions page of the website.

Financial Aid

  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by visiting to be considered for both federal (Pell Grant) and State (HOPE Grant/Scholarship) financial Aid.
  • Students who do not wish to be considered for federal student aid (Pell Grant) should complete an application for HOPE Grant or HOPE Scholarship by visiting

For more information, please visit the Financial Aid page of the website.