- Meet with your high school counselor/home school official to determine if the Dual Enrollment program is the right fit for you and to ensure that you will meet the eligibility requirements and timelines set by your school district and/or Lanier Technical College.
- Apply Online here and select “Dual Enrollment” for Application Type.
- Select Interdisciplinary Studies as your program of study if you are interested in taking core classes such as Math, English, History, to satisfy your high school graduation requirements.
- Select the appropriate certificate program if you know that you would like to participate in a specific pathway of study offered at Lanier Technical College.
*Please do not provide or send an email from your high school student email account to Lanier Technical College. Emails between high school student email accounts and Lanier Technical College may not be received. *
- Request your high school transcript through www.GAfutures.org or as required by your high school or home study.
- Provide College Placement Scores which may include one or more of the following:
- HOPE GPA or PSAT: Request for your high school counselor to submit verification of your HOPE GPA of a 2.60 or higher after completion of 10th grade or your PSAT scores.
- SAT, ACT, or AP: Send official copies of your SAT or ACT scores directly from the testing agency. If you complete an AP Exam, you must request the official AP scores from the testing agency. (SAT Code:7289 or ACT code: 7096)
- Schedule an ACCUPLACER Testing Session. Students are allowed two attempts per academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer) to make the minimum score requirement and must complete a 30 day wait period between each testing session.
- Submit proof of lawful presence and verification of in-state residency if you plan to self-pay for course(s) taken or utilize HOPE Grant when eligible. Please review our Residency Policy for more information.
- Check your admission status online here. It will require the login ID and PIN created when you initially applied. The admissions process may take several weeks, and your patience is appreciated.
- Check your email. Lanier Technical College will send a variety of emails to applicants including notification of Acceptance, information on next steps, and the opportunity to register for classes!
**Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe sender list in your personal email account so communication and information arrives without potential issue or delay!**