Dual Enrollment New Student Orientation Admissions

The Dual Enrollment Office is available to assist with:

  • Program of study selection
  • Acceptance into a program of study
  • Changing your program of study
  • College Placement Exams
  • Verification of Lawful Presence & Residency status for alternatively funded dual enrollment students

For assistance, contact the Office of Dual Enrollment online at dualenrollment@laniertech.edu.

Change of Program

A student who wishes to change from one program of study to another should discuss the change with their high school counselor and complete a Dual Enrollment Change of Application Form.

Readmission to the College

Students who have been out of school for only one semester and desire readmission into the same program are not required to complete a new application to the college. Students who are out of school for two consecutive semesters must re-apply to the college. A student who leaves the college in good standing may apply for readmission as early as the next academic semester.

Students who have been dismissed because of unsatisfactory academic progress may be readmitted after one semester of absence from the college after speaking to their high school counselor.

A student suspended for disciplinary reasons may be considered for readmission at the end of the suspension by making an appeal through the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.

Readmission to a program will be granted on a space-available basis within the appropriate course sequence. A student will be required to complete the curriculum requirements in place at the time of re-enrollment. Readmission to a program does not guarantee dual enrollment funding if funding was lost due to financial aid satisfactory academic progress. This policy can be found here: Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy

Dual Enrollment Office Email: dualenrollment@laniertech.edu
Dual Enrollment: 770-533-7020